9455 989 898, 9565 989 898
Sewage Treatment Plant (STP)
Sewage treatment is the process of removing contaminants from wastewater, primarily from household sewage. It includes physical, chemical, and biological processes to remove these contaminants and produce environmentally safe treated wastewater (or treated effluent). A by-product of sewage treatment is usually a semi-solid waste or slurry, called sewage sludge, that has to undergo further treatment before being suitable for disposal or land application.
Sewage treatment may also be referred to as wastewater treatment, although the latter is a broader term which can also be applied to purely industrial wastewater. For most cities, the sewer system will also carry a proportion of industrial effluent to the sewage treatment plant which has usually received pretreatment at the factories themselves to reduce the pollutant load. If the sewer system is a combined sewer then it will also carry urban runoff (stormwater) to the sewage treatment plant.
Basis of the Design
- Nature of Sewage: Domestic effluent
- Quantity of effluent: 25 KLD
- Operating Hrs for STP: 20
- Mode of disposal of treated water:Reuse for gardening/ cooling tower/-flushing etc.
|S.No||Parameters||Inlet to ETP(PPM)||Outlet of Bio - logical Treatment (PPM)||Outlet of Tertiary Treatment
|1||PH||Around 6.5 - 8.5||6.5 - 8.5||6.5 - 8.5|
|2||COD, mg/l||Up to 700-800|| < 100 || < 80 |
|3||BOD, 5 days @ 20 deg. C, mg/l||Up to 400-550|| < 30|| < 30|
|4||Suspended solids, mg/l||Up to 400-550|| < 50|| < 10|
|5||Oil & grease||Up to 50|| < 10 || < 5|
|6||Color ||Objectionable||Unobjectionable ||Unobjectionable|
All parameters as mentioned above shall meet the norms of pollution control board.
We have not considered the Laundry waste or any other waste in the treatment. The system is capable of only treating Effluent.
- Screening, collection, equalization and transfer of wastewater to STP.
- Biological treatment of wastewater using FAB process.
- settling of biologically treated waste-water.
- From Chlorine Contact tank to DMF, ACF through Pump.
Technical notes regarding our proposal:
- STP shall be compact package type, smell free and shall consume low power.
- We have proposed biological treatment of wastewater followed by Tertiary Treatment
- We have proposed Bar Screens cum Oil in built in collection cum Collection tank in RCC (Client Scope) below the ground level.
The air will be provided to enhance the bacterial growth and for homogeniousity in the tank.
- The FAB tanks shall be in MS The Biological treatment shall be in the presence of FAB media and aeration system.
- Diffused aeration system with fine bubble non-clog diffusers is proposed for the biological oxidation of Effluent/Sludge in the Equalization tank , FAB tanks & Sludge Holding tank instead of conventional surface aeration from easy maintenance & energy conservation point of view.
- Settling shall be in MS can be built under ground as required. The settling of the treated effluent shall be in the presence of Settling Media.
- The clear water from settling tank will be taken to the Chlorine Contact Tank (Optional) /Filter Feed tank. Here the disinfection of of microbes/Bacteria will be done with the help of Sodium Hypo-Chlorite dosing. The dis-infected water can be taken for tertiary treatment.
- The sludge generated will be further dewatered by sludge drying beds.
OPTIONAL TERTIARY TREATMENT
- In tertiary treatment the dis-infected water will be pumped through DMF & ACF
- The outlet of the ACF can be used for Flushing, Gardening, Irrigation & other similar uses.
- Our offer is exclusive of civil work and related MS work & Tanks other than given in the BOQ.